Instructions and link coming soon
To submit your abstract please read the instructions first!
If you set up a Currinda account last year you should be able to log in with that, otherwise you will need to set up a new account and then log in to this with your email and password to submit your abstract.
Once you have submitted your abstract you can edit it provided you log in with your Currinda email and password and then choose the “View submission” option.
Abstract Submission Closing Date: 5pm 18th August 2017
INSTRUCTIONS for ABSTRACTS
1. All abstracts should be 350 words or less. Titles, authors and authors’ affiliations are not included in the 350 word limit.
2. When composing your text, be sure to use a word processor in order to save your abstract in advance.
3. Do not include your title or authors in the abstract text – these items will be collected separately.
4. Do not include references in the abstract.
5. The abstract must contain a brief statement of the objectives of the investigation, the experimental methods used, the essential results, including data and, where appropriate, statistics, and the conclusion.
Potential Session Categories
[suggestions coming soon]
GRANTS in AID & TRAVEL GRANTS } see the “For STUDENTS”page