Abstract Submission is now closed
To submit your abstract please read the instructions first!
If you set up a Currinda account last year you should be able to log in with that, otherwise you will need to set up a new account and then log in to this with your email and password to submit your abstract.
Once you have submitted your abstract you can edit it provided you log in with your Currinda email and password and then choose the “View submission” option.
INSTRUCTIONS for ABSTRACTS
1. All abstracts should be 350 words or less. Titles, authors and authors’ affiliations are not included in the 350 word limit.
2. When composing your text, we recommend that your write and save it before copying and pasting it into the abstract form.
3. Do not include your title or authors in the abstract text – these items will be collected separately.
4. Do not include references in the abstract.
5. The abstract must contain a brief statement of the objectives of the investigation, the experimental methods used, the essential results, including data and, where appropriate, statistics, and the conclusion.
PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT TO ENTER YOUR ABSTRACT AGAIN AS THIS RECORDS AS A SECOND ABSTRACT.
If you are having difficulty accessing your first attempt please contact us, email@example.com
SESSION THEMES include, but are not limited to:
- Plant-microbe interactions
- Microbial Imaging
- Antimicrobial Resistance
- Proteins/Biochemistry/Structural Biology
- Veterinary Microbiology
- Environmental Microbiology
- Food Microbiology
- Molecular Microbiology
- Eukaryotic Microbiology
- Infectious Diseases